Cz P10 Review - In recent years, the market for CZ pistols has exploded. More and more people are choosing CZ firearms for their home defense, target shooting and competition shooting needs. CZ produces some of the best quality firearms on the market today and the expected CZ P-10 C, like the rest of what CZ puts out, is impressive.

The gun looks and feels very good overall. It doesn't feel restrictive at all, but has a very aggressive backstrap. The back belt is marginally too aggressive for me personally. We've had the P-10 C on display in our store for about a week and it seems that about half the people holding it love the aggressive build and the other half don't. It has an ambidextrous magazine catch and slide stop, interchangeable straps (all have the same structure), and three luminescent sights.

Cz P10 Review

Cz P10 Review

Now, on to what everyone is curious about, the trigger. With the exception of a few higher end rifles, ie CZ shadow target II, Sig P226 Legion SAO, etc., this is the best stock trigger I have felt. It clocks in at just 4.5 pounds and has a very short reset. There's a bit of slip right before it breaks, but because it's so small, I'd be willing to bet it will smooth out after some time on the field. We fired the gun about 200 times and we could still hear the crip afterwards, but there were reports of it going off.

Cz P 10f Optics Ready

We heard that the CZ P-10 C should fit in most Glock 19 holsters, so we tried it on a couple. We found it aligned with the LAG Tactical but not the G-OSH Code. While it worked in the LAG Tactical holster, it certainly wasn't perfect and we found that it actually fits the Glock 17 LAG Tactical holster much better because it has a longer barrel than the Glock 19.

I know there are many bloggers who like to give advice to producers about what they should or shouldn't do which can be very annoying. For now you can put me in that group. CZ should have at least included a back strap that isn't as aggressive as the ones that come with it. Sanding a backstrap is an easy fix, but there are many people who don't want to modify their guns, no matter how small the modification. Also, some people have no business trying to modify their guns. See exhibit A, and B below (Google Image Search "gun stipple fail" for more).

Shooting the P-10 C is very similar to, you guessed it, the Glock 19, but with a little less control. We shot it at 5, 7, 10 and 15 yards. Below are pictures of the groups we received. We are shooting at a piece of 8.5×11 printed paper.

Based on what I see (price point, accuracy, trigger, ergonomics, etc.) this is the closest thing to a killer Glock I've laid my hands on. However, in my opinion, CZ will never be able to maintain the production needed to win this title and Glock has quite a cult like following that is far from dead. For some it will be and for some it won't be. As for me, it won't replace my G19, but if it was an option when I bought mine, I might as well carry a P-10 C instead of the Glock 19. Personally, I want the CZ P-10 There was a touch. less than it is. They call it compact, but it's a bit bigger than a Glock 19 and for me personally, the Glock 19 is borderline too big for everyday.

Test: Cz P10 C Or Polymer Framed Pistol In 9 Mm Luger

If I had to nit-pick, the backstrap is a bit aggressive and the trigger has a bit of creep before breaking. But so far the P-10 C seems to be one of the best options out there for a double stack "compact" 9mm that I have shot. It has the best stock trigger of any pistol in its class, its shape fits in the hand, it's accurate, and it retails for under $500. CZ nailed it with the P-10 C and I have no doubt we will sell a ton of these guns. If you are in the market for a double stack 9mm pistol, you should absolutely put this on the list and see if you can find it. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list for the P-10 C, please call us at (919) 803-4605 or email us with your name and phone number at info@.CZ has made a great name to himself. They have developed some classic firearms, the Scorpion and the new Scorpion EVO, one of my favorite carbines. I still use my CZ P-07 for my daily love (sorry Glock, I still love you). That was until I heard about the P-10 C. CZ striker fired pistol, configured with concealment in mind.

Will the P-10 C live up to the hype and become my new concealed carry? Read on to find out!

I have to be honest, I think the P-10 C is just looks. It's a little too round for my taste. That was actually one of the reasons I ditched the P-10 C and got a P-07 instead. I have to say I love that sweet urban gray finish on the lower receiver. But looks don't make the gun. I wish the slide cover was a little bigger as I get used to my P-07, but that's just a matter of preference. The grip is also a bit longer than I prefer for concealed carry. It's about the same length as a Glock 17. Almost always try to go for the most compact pistols along with high capacity for self defense and effective concealment.

Cz P10 Review

Functionally, the P-10 C is spectacular. As is the case with most CZs, the shot feels smooth and flat. The trigger is large enough even for a striker-fired pistol. The grip is smooth, the break is clean, and the reset is tactile. No need to swap triggers here. Recoil is quite smooth, almost imperceptible, at least when shooting actively. In fact, it is present, but not bad and trivially easy to control with a firm grip and correct shooting technique.

Tfb Review: Cz P 10 F Competition Ready Pistol The Firearm Blog

Reliability was not an issue. Over 1000 rounds have gone through this gun without even a hint of a problem. I put plenty of ammo through the P-10 including steel rounds, regular brass, and my self defense rounds. The whole cycle goes smoothly. I expected that out of a CZ anyway, but it's always nice to know you've got a well-oiled machine ready to go when you need it. It's worth noting though that I give all my new firearms a little rough cleaning every time I get them too.

The P-10 C is fairly stealthy. It's not the smallest compact around, but it's not consistently printed with lighter colored shirts. I've been wearing mine for about three weeks on and off and I'm pretty comfortable with it. It's nothing special in terms of size or concealment. The honest to God truth is that the P-10 C is a gun you buy to feel like you have a performance gun at a budget price. So no, it's not the best for concealment and it's not likely to replace my P-07 or my Glock 43X, but it's a great carry gun all the same.

The P-10 C is a rock solid offering from CZ  and would be an excellent buy for anyone looking to conceal or just own a high quality firearm. The P-10 C is amazing to shoot, easy to control, and cycles everything. There is a lot to love here and not a lot to hate.

Richard Douglas is a long time shooter, outdoorsman and technologist. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field, and is a columnist for The National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, Daily Caller, and other publications. For years, companies have been working to challenge Glock's position in the market, strongly boosted by market success. Sweet spot Glock 19. The CZ P-10 C is the first to make such a direct challenge; going so far as to claim that it "fits most Glock 19 stocks". In some ways, CZ has produced what some might call a more attractive G19, but is that all there is to it?

Cz Adds Micro Compact 9mm To Its P 10 Pistol Series

CZ is a company known for producing high quality pistols for defense and competition. I'm sure you weren't the only one who was a little surprised when they announced this stylistic and functional departure from almost everything they've ever done. From the looks of it, it would appear to be a worthy challenger to the Glock 19 model, but the proof is in the shooting. I recently spent some quality time shooting the P-10 C and here are my first impressions.

The P-10 C is a

Bradley p10 smoker review, citizen cz smart review, bradley p10 review, cz p10 f holster, rega p10 review, cz p10 release date, citizen cz smartwatch review, bradley smoker professional p10 review, holster for cz p10, cz p10 s holster, cz p10 holster, cz p10 holster with light